Jan 29, 2011

Valentines Day Special SMS Messages

Valentines Day 2011
Because it gave me you
I love you
Because you are my life
Happy Valentine’s Day
`
Here is my heart,
it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently,
please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.
`
Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1,
but sure tht sum1 is ONLY one!
`
Aankhon ki berukhi acchi nahi hoti,
Yaaron se doori achhi nahi hoti
Kabhi kabhi mila kariye hamse,
har waqt SMS se baat puri nahi hoti.
`
24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
`
When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment