Jan 29, 2011

Cute Valentine’s Day SMS

O my dear Valentine Whats life ? Life is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show you.
`
I am enthralled by your beauty,
mesmerized by your charisma
and spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you.
Happy Valentine’s Day.
`
If there were no words
No way to speak
I would still here you
If there were no tears
No it to feel inside
I would still feel for you
And even if the sun refuse to shine
Even if all ends ran out Love
I would still have you here
Until the end of time
All I need is you as my VALENTINE.
`
Be my valentine
i am sending you this valentine wish
with hugs and kissess ,too ;
cause there,s a place
here in my neart that,s
mad for only you!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment