Jan 29, 2011

Lovers’ Day SMS Collections

Love is Life
Love is Knife
It cuts our throat,
till the time we thrive,
sorrow and nature,
don’t go aside,
but smile and say,
that u r my Valentine…
`
If a purfumed rose touches your face,
If your mobile dances on a nice tone,
Remember its me trying to say you
‘Happy valentines day’
`
Love is not how long u’ve been together,
Not how much u’ve given or receive,
Not how many times u’ve helped each other,
It’s how u value each other !
Happy Valentine’s Day
`
Tears can sometimes be more special than smiles…
For smiles can be given to any one…
But tears are only shed for people we love!
Happy Valentine’s Day !
`
To My Valentine
T-o my Valentine, with all my love,
O-f whom I cannot say enough in praise,
M-ay my love for you sufficient prove,
Y-earning to redeem your caustic days.
V-ortices within may drag you down.
A-nchor, then, in my serenity.
L-ove saves some who otherwise might drown,
E-mbarked alone upon their Galilee.
N-or should you deem your own love not enough
T-o be the chapel to which I retreat
I-n search of a pavilion for my pain.
N-o love is love unless it be a seat
E-nchanted, where a stone might weep again..
`
I searched through books & leafed through cards,
For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write, all I can write was….
I Love You!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
`
I love you more today than I did yesterday,
But not as much as I will tomorow.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
`
Be my Valentine, my love,
As I will be for you,
And we will love the whole day long,
And love our whole lives through.
For love has no parameters
And does not end with time,
But is the gift of paradise,
A pinch of the sublime.
So let us take this holiday
To resubmit our love
To those within that know no sin
And with the angels move

No comments:

Post a Comment