Jan 29, 2011

Valentine Day SMS

Don’t search luv, let luv find u. It’s called falling in luv, coz u don’t force urself to fall, u just fall and there will be someone to catch U
`
Luv doesn’t ask who r u? Luv only says u r mine. Luv doesn’t ask where r u from? Luv only says U live in my heart. Luv doesn’t ask what do u do? Luv only says U make my heart beat. Luv doesn’t ask why r u far away? Luv only says u r always with me. Luv doesn’t ask Do u love me? Luv only says I LUV U.
`
I tried to tell you how I feel
I tried to tell you but I’m weak
Words don’t come easily
When you get close I shiver
I watch you when you smile
I watch you when you cry
And I still don’t understand
I can’t find a way to tell you
`
Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While
Memories can be kept in a file
A desert can replace the Nile .. But…
Nothing can stop a smile…
when ur name appears on my mobile.
`
It’s amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word, you can light up the dark
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me when ever I fall
You say it best..when you say nothing at all
`
Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

No comments:

Post a Comment