Jan 29, 2011

Tamil Romantic Valentine SMS

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. Happy Valentine's Day


For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.


Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.


To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart. Happy Valentine's Day, My Dear


When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth.


You don't marry someone you can live with,
you marry the person you cannot live without.
Happy Valentine's Day, My Dear Wife


Love brought you together as husband and wife,
And gave each of you a best friend for life. Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you so much for loving me.


I've fallen in love many times... always with you. Happy Valentine's Day


I thank my God every time I remember you


"We can do no great things; only small things with great love." - Mother Teresa



A word to say, a word to hear
Even in your absence U feel you near
Our relation is strong, hope it goes long
We will remain the same till the life goes on!


Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile. Happy Valentine's Day



I'll stand here 4ever,
If 4ever's what it takes,
because u r my 4ever,
and 4ever always waits.....


My past says u met me
My future says u wil care 4 me
My present says u wil understand me
But my heart says u wil
Always Remember ME!

Red or white
short or tall
wrapped in silver
not wrapped at all
under covers
inside a box
shapes & sizes
love comes in lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment