Jan 29, 2011

Happy Valentines Day 2011

When they asked me what I loved most abt life, I smiled and said you.Happy V Day
Its here..d day to celebr8 love,yes its Valentines day,u were & l always be mine
To love some1 deeply gives u strength.Being love by some1 deeply gives u courage
Rains fall, winds blow,d sun shines…it al comes naturally,just like loving You
Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between..I love U!
Te quiero mas que el amor – I love you more than love.Happy Valentines Day Love!
You don’t marry someone u can live wth-u marry d person who u cannot live wthout
If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing? Happy Valentines Day my Nuthin
Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because I am loved?
831 means ‘I Love You’ 8 letters 3 words 1 meaning! Happy Valentines Day!!
Love is a language spoken by everyone, bt understood only by a heart.Happy V Day
If love is great & there r no gr8tr thngs,thn wht I feel 4 u must b greatest!
Love can make you do things that you never thought possible!Happy Valentines Day

No comments:

Post a Comment