Jan 29, 2011

Saint Valentine’s Day Special SMS Messages

If Your asking if I Need U the answer is 4Ever
If Your asking if I’ll Leave U the answer is Never
If Your asking what I value the Answer is U
if Your asking if I love U the answer is I do.
`
When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you.
`
The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowinghow blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.
`
24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!
`
You are unique
You are caring and
You are the best. And I am the
luckiest to have you in my life!
Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet heart!
`
May this Valentine’s Day
be filled with love,
understanding, and contentment
as you journey through life
with those you hold dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment