Jan 29, 2011

Valentine Greetings Messages

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you’re always on my mind!
`
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither… ‘Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!
`
It’s not too late..
It’s not too late for love
`
Why do I text you? It’s my choice. It’s my way of saying I remember you. Why do I remember you? It’s my choice. It proves that I care. Why do I care? I don’t know, it’s not my choice but my heart’s.
`
I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.
`
Once Upon a Time, Something Happened To me, It was the Sweetest Thing, that ever could be. It was a Fantasy. A dream Come True. It was the Day I Met You. I LOVE U.

No comments:

Post a Comment