Jan 29, 2011

Valentine Day Picture SMS - Will you Marry Me ?

Love SMS
Love:-
“Life isn’t counted by the number of breaths you take, it’s counted by the number of times your breath is taken away” You’re breathtaking
`
A COIN IS EASY TO EARN BUT LOVE IS HARD TO FIND… A COIN DEPRECIATES BUT A PERSON LIKE YOU APPRECIATES….. I LOSE A COIN TO TEXT YOU BUT IT COST A LIFE TIME TO HAVE YOU…..
`
Good time,
bad time,
night time,
day time,
work time,
off time,
sad time,
happy time,
in the mean time I m thinking of you all the time.
`
If loving is a sin, then no man shall ever evade it and to this, I shall keep on sinning as long as I love you, my achievement in life.
`
If you fel a bit dizzy,having mood swings & craving for something sweet… I think i know what’s wrong… You are suffering from a lack of Vitamin ME!
`
U might b sleeping
U might b awake
there’s a feeling i
just cant shake…
I know deep inside
this feeling is right
the uncontrolable
urge 2 say….
GoOdNiGhT!
`
id write on all de bricks ” i miss u ” & hope dat 1 falls on u’r head so u know how it hurts 2 miz sum 1 special like u.
`
god made us body parts for a reason.
Eyes : to look at you
Hands : to pray for you
Mind : to remember you
Heart : to miss you
and…
Legs : to kick you if u ever forget me!!
`
Flirt:-
i heard that good looks can kill……………….so plz dont look @me………..dont wanna c u die!!!!!!
`
Friendship:-
Friends are like bum cheeks.
Crap might separate them,
But they always come back together.
`
friendship is a promise spoken by d heart is nt given by plege,nor written on paper,but promise renewed everytyme friends kips intouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment