Jun 28, 2009

SMS for Lovers

First time i saw u
1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

If i were a tear in ur eye
If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I love all the stars in the sky,
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

Life ends when you stop dreaming
Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

Time will always fly
Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

When You give your heart
When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

Write on Bricks
I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

If 10 people care 4 u
If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

I m feeling so happy
I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

Girl ur clever girl ur smart.
Girl ur clever girl ur smart.girl ur like a work of art.girl ur sexy girl ur fine.d only thing u aint is mine!

WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND
WHAT IS LOVE? L FOR LAND OF SORROW.O FOR OCEAN OF TERAS. V FOR VELLEY OF DEATH. E FOR END OF LIFE.MISS U ALL TIME

today a few drops of blood
today a few drops of blood fell down of my heart and when i asked why the response was "There was someone very cruel in yours heat that forced us to come out.

L is for lust
L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love

Love is just like life
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving

Remember me like pressed flowe
Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.It may not b having any fragrance,but will remind u of my existence 4ever in ur life..

My love that shall not die, t
My love that shall not die, till the sun grows cold, and the stars grow old

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate,
Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time

My love for you is a journey,
My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never

Dont give password of our Love
Dont give password of our Love and friendship to anybody,Because if u will say this password "I LOVE U" It means he will hack u from me and u will go out from my hands.

I am in hospital now
I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

8 comments:

  1. ulagathil nee china jeevan anal unakagave valgindra un frienduku nee than ulagam

    ReplyDelete
  2. nilavu illatha natkal undu vanil..... anal un ninaivu illatha natkal illai en valvil....

    ReplyDelete
  3. katrukkum enakum potti yaar mudhalil unidhayam thoduvathendru kattrukku vittukoduthaen, un swasam nindru vidakoodadhu endru.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time i saw u
    1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ice said.....

    uyir illadha malarai kooda nam nesikoram aanal namakaga uyiraya kodukindravargalai nesikka yen yosikkiroam!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ice said....

    perusa oru sanda but kuttiya oru sorry chinnadha oru kovam chellama oru siripu kodumaiya oru pirivu but enimaya oru sandhipu that is friendship.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. renu said...

    manadhuku piditha vargalai parkamal peasamal kuda iundhu vidalam aanal ninaikamal oru nimidam kuda iruka mudiyadhu....

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very good com for searcing the friendship messages ......

    ReplyDelete