Jun 28, 2009

Love SMS - Kadhal SMS

I was loving you, I am loving you and i will be loving you through out of my life.

Beautiful pictures are developed by negatives in dark room, so if you see darkness in your life, assume that God is making a beautiful future for you.

In life love is not planned, nor does it happen for a reason. But when the love is true, it becomes your plan of life and your reason of living.

Sometime my eyes get jealous of my heart. know why?
...Because you always remain close to my heart.

We are like a needle of a clock. Though we are in the same clock, we are not able to meet. Even if we meet, its only for few seconds. But we always stay connected.

If i would give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you realise how special you are to me.

Only eyes speaks truth, neither mirror nor lips.
Person who loves you can see pain in your eyes,
while everyone else still believe in your smile.

Care is the sweetest form of love, when someone says take care it really means that you will stay in their heart till it's last beat......so take care.

Last night, when i was thinking about you, a tear rolled down my cheek. I asked why? Tear said there lives something so sweet in your eyes that there is no space for me.

A rose says I Love You, a smile says I Like You, a ring says i'll marry you, but this small message says "I Remember You."

1 comment:

  1. To Get FREE TAMIL SMS like KAVITHAI, JOKES, KADI, THATHUVAM etc..
    Just Create a message..
    ON TAMILMAIL
    and send it to: 09870807070
    from Your Mobile Now!!
    --

    ReplyDelete