Jan 29, 2011

Lovers Day Messages, Lovers Day Joke Messages, Lovers Day Joke SMS

if you were my valentine
I’d find the softest rose
to gently brush against
those sweetest lips, the angels chose
my heart is like a flower
craving for your morning kiss
mere words cannot pay homage
to a passion such as this..
`
Will you be my Valentine?
I know that I am yours.
You are like a ocean,
And I am like your shores
You are like an endless wave
And I your waiting sand.
And I will wait forever as
You come & smooth my hand.
I will wait forever, yet
You are a part of me.
I hold you in my arms, while you
Come to me endlessly.
I know that I am yours.
I love you with a love that yearns
To be your golden shores.
Will you be my Valentine?
`
T-here’s richness in a love for life
H-ere among the valentines,
A-king and queen as man and wife:
N-ot leaning towards what lust inclines;
K-nowing well the needs of state.
Y-on regal grace alone attends,
O-n which the peace, both small and great,
U-ndone by doubt, alone depends
`
Wherever I may go;
Whatever I do;
On Valentine’s Day
I’d like to say
I love you & I care for you
more than you do.
`
B-e with us in the circle of our love,
E-ven if by chance you are alone.
O-ur greetings we have hope your heart vwill move,
U-niting our good wishes with your own.
R-emember there are those who think of you,
V-ested in the will to be a friend.
A-s distant hills give depth to what we view,
L-et these words some grace to your day lend.
E-ach life is lived behind a sheltering veil,
N-ot lifted but for love. Yet when we will,
T-here is a wind that shifts the rampart frail,
I-nvading with sweet scent the spirit still.
N-ow may we all enjoy this fragrance fine,
E-ach each other’s secret Valentine.
`
Funny Valentine! Where are you?
How will you come to me?
In a red box, the softness of
A teddy bear or the tenderness of A kiss?
The security of a hug, the snug warm Feeling of love?
You seem sooo far away!
I think about you when I close my eyes
And even when I open them in the morning.
It may not be Valentine’s Day everyday
But with you. just know you r My love supply.
My Funny Valentine!
`
Fond thoughts are coming your way;
We’ve always had a special connection,
So Happy Valentine’s Day!
`
On Valentine’s Day we think about
Those matchless people who
Give extra meaning to our lives–
The very special few.
Without them, skies would turn to gray,
Things wouldn’t be the same,
Life wouldn’t be as colorful,
It would be a duller game,
And when I contemplate that group–
Friends and family who are mine,
I appreciate and treasure you,
You’re essential, Valentine!
`
Every day I come to school;
I spend a lot of time
Learning all the things you teach,
Which is the reason I’m
Sending you this Valentine;
It’s meant to let you know
I’m happy you’re my teacher
And I want to tell you so!
Happy Valentine’s Day
To my favorite teacher!
`
Valentine’s mean to spend time with the one u love
Valentine’s mean that kisses,huges,smiles and candy
Valentine is the day u and me will be together with love
My love is true and never blue all about u.
Why.Cause Valentine’s! Roses could be red violet’s maybe blue
But my Roses R True 4 u on Valentine’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment