Jan 29, 2011

Funny Valentine’s Day Tamil SMS

PALANI MALAI “MURUGA ” Enakku feb 14 kul. “NALLA LOVER” set aanaa..indha SMS Padikkira friendkku Mottai Pottu,Vel kuthi,avar Cellai Un Undiyalla Poduren..
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.
Relationship doesn’t get closer by meetings, but it is sweetend by THOUGHTS.
I care for you in my own STRANGE ways. Maybe you will never know, Maybe I will never show..
I ask God for a rose n he gave me flowers;
I ask God for water n he gave me an ocean;
I ask God for an angel n he gave me the best luv ever!
Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!
3 – 2 = one heart praying 4 you
1 + 1= two eyes looking for you
3+2= five sensesmissing you.
4+3= seven days in a week i desire you.
7+5= 12months asking god to bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment