Jul 15, 2009

SMS Short Cut

A3 -- Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
BF -- Boyfriend
BM Val -- Be my valentine
FYEO -- For your eyes only
GF -- Girlfirend
h2cus -- Hope to see you soon
HldMeCls -- Hold me close
Ht4U -- Hot for you
H&K -- Hugs and kisses
IAD8 -- It's a date
IGotUBabe-- I've got you babe
ILU -- I love you
ILU2 -- I love you too
ILUA -- I love you alot
IM 4 U -- I am for you
IMBLuv -- It must be love
Its F8 -- It's fate
KOTC -- Kiss on the cheek
KOTL -- Kiss on the lips
LDR -- Long distance relationship
LSKOL -- Long slow kiss on the lips
LTNS -- Long time no see
Luv U2 -- Love you too
Luv U -- Love You
M$ULkeCrZ -- Miss you like crazy!
MU -- Miss you
MUSM -- Miss you so much
O4U -- Only for you
QT -- Cutie
RMB -- Ring my bell
SO -- Significant other
SWALK -- Sent with a loving kiss
TDTU -- Totally devoted to you
U4E -- Yours forever
UR4Me -- You are for me
URT1 -- Your are the one
UV BN Smuchd -- You've been smooched
WAN2 :-* -- Want to kiss?
WLUMRy -- Me will you marry me?
WUWH -- Wish you were here
X -- Kiss
XO -- Kiss and a hug
XclusvlyUrs -- Exclusively yours
:-) -- Smiling
:-* -- Kiss
@}--,--'-- -- Long-stemmed rose
:-D -- Laughter
:-)) -- Very happy
;-) -- Winking
:-& -- Tongue-tied
0:- ) -- Saintly
:-0 -- Shocked

No comments:

Post a Comment