Jul 8, 2009

Love....Love....Love.... Romantic SMS

Here's my heart, its yours so take it
Treat it gently, please don't break it
Its full of love that's good & true
So please keep it always close 2u!
-------------
Believe me, you are the one,
Whom my heart finds,
Whom my mind reminds me of,
Whom my destiny wants,
Whom I love the most.
----------
All I wanted was someone to care for me.
All I wanted was someone who would b there for me.
All I ever wanted was someone who would be true.
All I ever wanted was someone like YOU!
----
You are my heart, my soul, my treasure, my today, my tomorrow, my forever, my everything!
-----------
When i look at you,
i cannot deny there is God,
cause only God could have created some one
as wonderful n beautiful as you
---------------------
24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.

Have a lovely day n life!**
---------------------
2 hearts, 1 souls, 1 beat, You and Me!
------------
You're the air that I breath,
You're the words that I read,
You're the light that I see and,
Your love is all that I need.
-----------
I looked at a flower and thought it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen till I met you.
----------------
If I had one wish I would give you a long and tender kiss and if I had two wishes then I would choose to do it over again.
----------------
C.L.I.C.K. means :

C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.
-------
Message:some text missing*

Sender:Name Missing*
*Number Missing
*Sent:Date missing
*Missing U a lot thats y
everything is missing....
--------------------
You know I wish I can be with you everyday for 8 days a week and 25 hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.
---
The only regret I have is not knowing you since the day I was born - so that I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you.
----------
Set a place for me in your heart and not in your mind for the mind easily forgets but the heart always remembers. I love you.
-----------
All day long, I hear people talking out loud. But when you talk to me, your sweet voice drowns out the crowd! I miss you.
----------
I finally got my past, present and future tenses correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever! :)
----------
Sending you my bed to let you rest, pillows to give you comfort and my blanket to keep you warm. I can't sleep now coz' I've lent you all my things already. Goodnight! I love you.
----
If you wake up 1 day & were asked to have a wish, what would it be? Mine would be that our love would last until you see an apple in an orange tree =)
-----
If you were to check my handphone one day, you will realise that yours will be the one and only name that appears in my inbox, sent messages and dialed numbers folder. Cos anything associated with you, is just too precious to be deleted away.
----------
I m on a mission:
Misson 2 avoid u,
2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short....
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!
---------
A word to say, a word to hear
Even in ur absence i feel u near
R relation is strong..hope it goes long
v wil remain d same til d life goes on!
--------
U may miss me
U may ignore me
U may even forget me
But one day if u wanna c me
Dont search, just c ur shadow
i wil be thr...Trust Me!!
---------
I'll stand here 4ever,
If 4ever's what it takes,
because u r my 4ever,
and 4ever always waits.....
------------
Dear _____, I think of you every second I am awake and dream of you every minute I am asleep. I love you.
---------
My dear _____, you are to me, all that a woman should be. I love you endlessly.
------------

No comments:

Post a Comment