Aug 8, 2009

I Love You

It seems like I've been sleeping
For a thousand years
Without a thought
Without a purpose
Without a voice
Without a soul
Until you walked into my life.



All this time
All these years
I can't believe, I couldn't see
I can't believe, I was in the dark
With you so near me.



Now that I know what I'm without-
Don't let me die here
Don't leave me
Breathe yourself into me
Make me feel real
Bring me to life!


Non $top Entertainment only at Funzug! Click to Join 4 Free!

I'm always thinking of you
Thinking of expressing myself
But my words
Just blow away
Just blow away, when I look at you
It always ends up to one thing
I just can't think of
The right words to say.



How can you know me so much
And I know you
If nothing is true?
I know you understand me
But why do you feel the need to tease me?
Why don't you just tell me
It might be easier to please me




Anywhere I go
Anywhere I look
I cannot find a better person than you
Should I tell you
How awful it feels
Giving off our time alone
Don't you feel the pain
When your eyes lock with mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment